WHAT WE DO
We recognise that as a leaseholder it is important your home is in a well-managed and maintained block and we take our responsibilities seriously
Reactive and Planned Maintenance
We are responsible for the general maintenance of the communal areas, which can include the following:
- Communal grounds
- Internal and external communal areas including hallways, landings, stairwells and common lighting
- The main structure of your building
- Fixed plant, which includes lifts, communal boilers, water storage, distribution and drainage, telecommunication and security systems
- Passive and reactive fire precautionary equipment
- Reactive works including unforeseen repairs and maintenance issues.
- Planned maintenance including regular periodic redecoration, renewals, gardening and cleaning etc.
We are regulated by ARMA and all service charge funds are held in properly designated secure accounts in accordance with their regulations.
We are responsible for:
- Preparation of budgets
- Collection of service charges, ground rent and buildings insurance
- Payment of supplier’s invoices
- Preparation and distribution of audited/certifed year end accounts
- Management of reserve and general accounts
We conduct our business in accordance with current legislation. This includes compliance with all:
- Landlord and Tenant Acts
- Housing Acts
- Commonhold & Leasehold Reform Acts
- Health and Safety regulations