I am a tenant, who replaces my light bulbs?

The tenant is responsible for replacing all consumables such as lamps, fuses and filters with flats and inside and outside houses. Your landlord will replace lamps in common parts of blocks. Please advise our repairs department if you see a light fitting in the common parts that is not working.