Please report any problems with lights to our repairs department. There are a few simple checks you can make before contacting us.
- Is there a power cut?
- Are your appliances working?
- Check if your neighbours’ lights are working.
- Check your consumer unit (some people call it a fuse board}. Are any of the breakers tripped or the fuses blown?
- If breaker switch is down, switch it off. Switch up to reconnect power .
- Has a bulb blown? Check whether all the lights are out or if it is just one fitting that has gone. If it is just one fitting, try replacing the bulb.